Select to view content in your preferred language

Sending parameters between dashboards

12-06-2023 03:39 AM
Labels (1)
Luís_Baptista
Emerging Contributor

Hi, y'all

I'm trying to send parameters between a main dashboard and an embedded dashboard. The purpose is for the embedded dashboard update the info when I select something in the main dashboard.

As soon as I embed the dashboard, the information in the embedded is filtered according to the first element of the table.

Exº: If one parameter filters by sex, the embedded dashbord appears with the filter related to the first element in the table (male or female).

How can i configure it to all information be displayed when no selection is active in the main dashboard?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AdrianWelsh
MVP Honored Contributor

@Luís_Baptista , did you find an answer to this?

0 Kudos
Luís_Baptista
Emerging Contributor

Hi, Adrian. Thank you for your reply.
In part, yes. I can send it from one dashboard (A) to each widget in a second dashboard (B). However, if nothing is selected in A, nothing is showed in B.
I wanted to see everything in B and, when something is selected in A, the widgets update in B.

There are any way to do this? Any kind of definition to show all when nothing is selected?

Thanks

0 Kudos
AdrianWelsh
MVP Honored Contributor

Luis, I am not seeing a way to be able to do this but that is the extent of my knowledge. How did you get the parameters from dashboard A to populate into dashboard B?

0 Kudos