Select to view content in your preferred language

Popup Showing Attributes for the Wrong Layer

Jump to solution
05-18-2016 11:45 AM
ChristopherSchreiber
Occasional Contributor II

Hello!

I am creating an Operations Dashboard that shows incident data and road closure data. There are 4 layers in total and they are all hosted on ArcGIS Online.

Layer Names:

1. QA Road Blocks (Point)

2. QA Road Closures (Line)

3. QA Road Detours (Line)

4. Incidents

The 3 QA Road layers are all sublayers of a "QA Road Closures" layer.

My issue is when I activate the popup for the QA Road Closures Layer (#2 on the list) OD shows a popup that is formatted for the QA Road Blocks layer (#1 on the list).

The image below shows the popup working correctly for the QA Road Block Layer.

The image below shows the popup incorrectly displaying for the QA Road Closures Layer.

This is what the QA Road Closures popup should look like.

Has anyone else come across this issue?

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thank you!

Chris

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ChristopherSchreiber

Juan,

I was able to get the popup to show the correct attributes by adding the layers to a new dashboard and removing them from the original one. I'm not sure what changed, but creating a nw dashboard solved the issue.

I will speak with someone at Esri about this.

Gracias,

Chris

View solution in original post

3 Replies
JuanLuera
Occasional Contributor III

Hola Chris!

This is Juan of Support Service's on the Server Team. I would suggest logging a support case with us, and we would love to work with you on this issue and acquire details on the issue. Gracias, Chris!

Juan

0 Kudos
ChristopherSchreiber

Juan,

I was able to get the popup to show the correct attributes by adding the layers to a new dashboard and removing them from the original one. I'm not sure what changed, but creating a nw dashboard solved the issue.

I will speak with someone at Esri about this.

Gracias,

Chris

JuanLuera
Occasional Contributor III

Chris,

I am glad to hear that it is all working for you, in Operations Dashboard. I would agree to discuss this issue with one of us, if you have an opportunity. Gracias, Chris!

Juan

0 Kudos