Operations Dashboard not fully configured

02-03-2020 05:12 AM
Pianos_GeraldManjera
New Contributor II

Any one with an idea of what causes the 'not fully configured' message and how to fix it

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
23 Replies
NathanielSimmons
New Contributor III

I have come across that message before when my service was stopped and not working. Does the service seem available in the web map?

Pianos_GeraldManjera
New Contributor II

Yes it is available....

0 Kudos
NathanielSimmons
New Contributor III

Can you attach a screenshot of the settings for the widgets? There may be an issue in the configuration of the elements

0 Kudos
PanGIS
by
Occasional Contributor III

Hi

This usually happens when the data is not shared with the user that is opening the dashboard.

If you created the OpsDash and everything was visible to you, make sure that the same data is also shared with this user.

Pianos_GeraldManjera
New Contributor II

I am the one who created this dashboard and what I am currently doing is to my contents and reach to the feature layer.... when i try to open the data table, I get a red error messagE

The only way for the table to open is to refresh the the web page several times

Please note that my internet is good

0 Kudos
Kanin
by Esri Contributor
Esri Contributor

Is your underlying feature service or map service hosted on ArcGIS Server? Or is a hosted feature service? If it is an ArcGIS Server service, I am assuming the issue is with the number of service instances available. (You have mentioned that the data is accessible and there are no network issues.)

Danielle_Papineau
Occasional Contributor II

Yep, I'm having this same issue right now!  In fact, I just finished configuring the dashboard just yesterday, and everything was working just fine! 

I have 2 dashboards that reference the same hosted table data, so I don't want to re-configure 2 dashboards.  I tested the hosted table service in a new dashboard, and the new dashboard/service connection is fine.  Something is off with the existing dashboards though.  Derek Law‌, any thoughts on this?

0 Kudos
Kanin
by Esri Contributor
Esri Contributor

Hello Danielle Papineau‌,

I assume your data was published as hosted feature services as opposed to traditional server-based services. Also, were there any schema changes to the underlying table such as, but not limited to:

• Changes in field names
  • Changes in field types

As schema changes tend to break dashboards because the Elements might not be able to "find" the fields. 

Regards,

Kanin

Danielle_Papineau
Occasional Contributor II

Hi Kanin Sangcharoenvanakul‌,

I uploaded a csv, then published the hosted table from that.  The hosted table gets updated occasionally by overwriting the data with a new csv (named the same and with the same schema), but wasn't updated since I was configuring the dashboard yesterday.  (I should also note that the csv is output via a script, so its schema never changes.)

0 Kudos