I downloaded the latest version of the Operations Dashboard, and created a very simple Operation View. I did add the Summary Widget, where I do a count on features. I am not using any Filter on the Data Source. The Data Source is a point featureclass. I only want to show the number of features. Simple 🙂
It works well using the Desktop application.
But when I open the Operation View in a browser, the Summary Widget only shows (NULL)...
Ah ha! Thanks for sharing, I was able to see the problem and identify what is going on. You are using a map service... in this initial release, the browser version doesn't support using a map service as a data source. You'll need to use a feature service as the data source in the browser. We're working on adding support to the browser for using map services as data sources.
I can reproduce it with your feature service. I tested again using one of my own feature services, and I don't see it with that one. I created an operation view with your feature service and I do still see the same thing. We'll look into it! Thanks!