New ArcGIS Dashboards Localization

Jump to solution
04-18-2021 05:41 AM
Labels (1)
MHasan
by
New Contributor II

Hello,

I am using the new release of ArcGIS Dashboards (April 2021) with localization set to Arabic (ar).

In the indicators that have icons on the left, the icons is located behind the value of the indicator as per the first screenshot.

If the icons are on the right, a great blank space is created between the icon and the value as per the  second screenshot.

Also the legend of the pie charts is not shown with the localization until I expand and shrink the chart.

Please if you could help me with this issue. 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TamaraZakharova1
Esri Contributor

Hi Hasan, 

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

There was an update yesterday and I'm happy to inform that icons in indicators have been fixed.

Regarding to the second issue you reported about legend in the pie chart, unfortunately, it's a known limitation for this release. Meanwhile if you toggle on 'Last update text' (General tab), the legend will appear with a noticeable delay.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
TamaraZakharova1
Esri Contributor

Hi Hasan, 

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

There was an update yesterday and I'm happy to inform that icons in indicators have been fixed.

Regarding to the second issue you reported about legend in the pie chart, unfortunately, it's a known limitation for this release. Meanwhile if you toggle on 'Last update text' (General tab), the legend will appear with a noticeable delay.

0 Kudos
MHasan
by
New Contributor II

Thank you @TamaraZakharova1 

I noticed that the icons were fixed when I checked the dashboard earlier today.

I hope that the pie chart legend will be fixed soon

0 Kudos