Select to view content in your preferred language

Mismatch Between Y-Axis Values and Data Series Labels in Serial Chart (Line Chart)

Saturday
Labels (1)
GuyNizry
Occasional Contributor II

Hello everyone,

I've encountered an issue while displaying multiple series as a line chart in a Serial Chart in my dashboard. The Y-axis values do not match the values displayed in the data series labels, as you can see in the attached example.

Mismatch Between Y-Axis Values and Data Series Labels in Serial ChartMismatch Between Y-Axis Values and Data Series Labels in Serial Chart

The Y-axis seems to show different values from those appearing on the data points of the chart series themselves, causing confusion and making the chart difficult to interpret. 

However, when I filter the chart to show only one series, the Y-axis values match the labels correctly. The issue seems to occur only when displaying multiple series.

Show only one series, the Y-axis values match the labels correctlyShow only one series, the Y-axis values match the labels correctly

Has anyone else come across this issue? Is there a suggested solution, or could this be a bug?

Looking forward to any advice or insights.

Thank you!

0 Kudos
0 Replies