Select to view content in your preferred language

Mismatch Between Y-Axis Values and Data Series Labels in Serial Chart (Line Chart)

09-07-2024 01:12 AM
Labels (1)
GuyNizry
Frequent Contributor

Hello everyone,

I've encountered an issue while displaying multiple series as a line chart in a Serial Chart in my dashboard. The Y-axis values do not match the values displayed in the data series labels, as you can see in the attached example.

Mismatch Between Y-Axis Values and Data Series Labels in Serial ChartMismatch Between Y-Axis Values and Data Series Labels in Serial Chart

The Y-axis seems to show different values from those appearing on the data points of the chart series themselves, causing confusion and making the chart difficult to interpret. 

However, when I filter the chart to show only one series, the Y-axis values match the labels correctly. The issue seems to occur only when displaying multiple series.

Show only one series, the Y-axis values match the labels correctlyShow only one series, the Y-axis values match the labels correctly

Has anyone else come across this issue? Is there a suggested solution, or could this be a bug?

Looking forward to any advice or insights.

Thank you!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
GuyNizry
Frequent Contributor

Hello everyone,

I wanted to provide an update regarding the issue I previously raised about the mismatch between Y-axis values and data series labels in a Serial Chart when displaying multiple series.

Thanks to the assistance of a support representative, the issue has been resolved. The solution was quite simple: I was advised to change the Y-Axis Values setting in the chart by turning off the Stack option, which was previously enabled. It turns out that the Stack option was accidentally left on from previous attempts to create a stacked column chart. Once I disabled it, the Y-axis values and data points aligned correctly across all series.

I hope this information helps anyone else who might encounter the same issue.

0 Kudos