Management Work Assignments Dashboard

04-12-2022 03:30 PM
GarrettRSmith
Occasional Contributor II

Hello All.

I am working on a project where a host of volunteers and governmental representatives are collecting locations of features in the field. Some of these features require actions to be taken (trash clean-up, sign repairs, etc...). The features collected will be used by a number of individuals to develop work plans for their teams over the summer and fall months of this year.

I was wondering if anyone has any examples of Dashboards that allow individuals to develop work plans and assignments and/or if anyone has any work flows that they can share with me that they have used to accomplish this task?

Thanks so much.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ABishop
MVP Regular Contributor

Hello Garrett,

According to information I found online, this is a two-fold project including ArcGIS Workforce to manage the work and data, and then ArcGIS Dashboards to display it.  Here is just one of the case uses I found online: https://www.esri.com/arcgis-blog/products/workforce/field-mobility/monitor-assignment-status-in-arcg... 

Amanda Bishop, GISP
0 Kudos
GarrettRSmith
Occasional Contributor II

Great, thanks so much. I have been in the process of moving and am finally settling down. I will have a look at this over the coming week.

0 Kudos