List in Dashboard

08-27-2020 08:36 AM
DondraHoulditch
New Contributor

I want to add a list to a Dashboard including county names (Available Distinct Values) and the number of projects within each county (Number of Occurrences). I have not been able to get it to display in that way. Instead, I wind up with a list of the same county name the number of times it occurs (Autauga x 10). 

Help! Please and Thank you!

Dondra Houlditch

dhoulditch@ahfa.com

NOT What I want:

Example of what I want:

0 Kudos
1 Reply
DondraHoulditch
New Contributor

For a point of reference, after contacting customer care I learned this is not currently possible ref: Distinct Count in list - Ops dashboard.

There is a suggested idea which you can upvote for development here: Operations Dashboard widget to display count of distinct unique values

As a workaround, I totalled the number of communities within each county in my .csv prior to uploading it as a layer in my content. I added that layer to my map and was able then to add the list option onto my dashboard. I'm pleased with the result. Since I will only update this information annually and the information does not have to be live, this works for me. 

Thank you, Leslie Fountain‌ for the shout out and Sourish Kar with Esri Support Services for the assistance.

Dondra Houlditch

dhoulditch@ahfa.com

0 Kudos