Select to view content in your preferred language

List Element Not Listing Features

05-18-2022 01:01 PM
JimW
by
Occasional Contributor II

I have a hosted feature layer that is composed of 11 layers.  I am trying to display some of these layers in a list element.  When I select an individual layer in the configuration panel, I get "No data" in the preview and the data table displays nothing.  However, I know there is data and the message below the table shows that there are 99 features.  Other layers within this layer work as expected.  Any ideas why this happening?  Am I missing something simple?  Thanks.

JimW_0-1652903927405.png

3 Replies
jcarlson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

The fact that it says this is very curious:

jcarlson_0-1652911915424.png

It "sees" that there are 99 features, but won't show any of them...

Does it do this with any of the other layers? What kind of feature service is it? Are you connecting to a map, or directly to the layer?

- Josh Carlson
Kendall County GIS
0 Kudos
JimW
by
Occasional Contributor II

This is a hosted feature service that I published from ArcGIS Pro.  It does do this with two other layers within this same feature service.  The same things happen whether I connect to a map or directly to the layer.

0 Kudos
JustinReynolds
Regular Contributor

This is happening to me as well.  Other elements work just fine; everything else equal.  List element says showing 0 out 5 features.  Indicator and details widget are showing those 5 features without issue.

- Justin Reynolds, PE
0 Kudos