Limit of filtering objects in operation dashboard

Jump to solution
12-08-2019 12:45 PM
MuhammadYasir
New Contributor III

Hi there,

I am developing a dashboard on an operations dashboard. I have got a list on which I am applying filter action. I have already applied 6 different filter action. I applied filter seventh time (target was an indicator), but noticed that it didn't work. When I came back to the configuration mode of the list, I found that the seventh filter I applied was not present in the filter list. I applied again but it ended up with the same result and behavior. Now I am wondering about limit of number of filters we could apply. Is there any limit of filter we can apply on the list? If no, then can anyone guide me why is this behavior happening?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JamieLambert
Occasional Contributor III

Hi Muhammad Yasir‌,

I recently experienced the same behaviour with Actions.I saved my Dashboard and refreshed the webpage and went back in and was able to add more actions. Try this and see if it works for you with Filters. Thanks.

Jamie.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JamieLambert
Occasional Contributor III

Hi Muhammad Yasir‌,

I recently experienced the same behaviour with Actions.I saved my Dashboard and refreshed the webpage and went back in and was able to add more actions. Try this and see if it works for you with Filters. Thanks.

Jamie.

0 Kudos
MuhammadYasir
New Contributor III

Hi Jamie,

It worked. You are my hero. 

Regards

Muhammad Yasir