Legend Labels Not Showing Up in Dashboard Map

06-21-2021 09:09 AM
Labels (2)
SeamusLombardo
New Contributor

Hello - I'm very new to ArcGIS so I apologize if 1) this question is posted in the wrong place and 2) if this has an easy fix.

I created a map in ArcGIS Pro that shows when areas of flooding became permanent between 1990 and 2020 in a coastal city in Indonesia. In the layer symbology, I was able to change the labels to represent these two years (see first attached image).

However, when I publish this as a web map and add it to my dashboard, the legend does not have the year labels (see second attached image).

Does anyone know how to make the labels for a layer like this show up in the legend of the map in the dashboard?

Tags (3)
1 Reply
GIS_Fox
Occasional Contributor III

HI @SeamusLombardo , no worries. This would be fixed where you published your PRO map to on AGOL or hosted feature service. Wherever this feature and/or map is is where you will be able to go and label or edit the legend. Otherwise it could be what label is being attributed to the legend is simply blank here until you modify or type it in. Those are the two quick options I can think of off the top of my head. Hope this helps, interesting data by the way!

Cheers,

JL

Jansen Lyons - Records and GIS Section - Public Works - City of Rio Rancho, NM
0 Kudos