Issues with Operations Dashboard and iOS

10-03-2018 12:14 PM
SheldonBaumgartner1
New Contributor

I've created a dashboard and formatted it to be user friendly on a mobile device.  When I share out the url for a couple of coworkers, they aren't able to see the dashboard (using an Iphone 8 and XS).  It pulls up the link and you can see the tabs, but the map and other data on the tabs won't load.  Tried it in Safari and Chrome.  I have a Samsung Galaxy S9 and it has no issues loading, it works great.  Are there any known issues with the iOS systems and viewing dashboards on a mobile device?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
DavidNyenhuis1
Esri Contributor

Hi Sheldon Baumgartner,

Sorry to hear about your trouble. There are not any known issues as you describe. Dashboards should open without problem on iOS and Android devices. I suggest you try clearing your browser cache and open the dashboard again. If this doesn't do the trick, you may want to call support.

0 Kudos
SheldonBaumgartner1
New Contributor

Thanks for the reply David.  I'm still trying to figure out if it is a network issue on our end or a software/hardware issue.  I've had a few other people on iPhones try to open the link and they get the same issue (even with clearing the browsing history).  I'm getting mixed results on the other Android devices that people use.  I'll keep plugging away at it.

0 Kudos
ChelseaRozek
MVP Regular Contributor

Hi Sheldon, were you able to figure this out? I can't see our dashboard's tabs on iOS either. 

0 Kudos
TCPlanningDepartment
New Contributor II

Same issue... has anyone been able to recreate?

0 Kudos