Select to view content in your preferred language

Filtering data that hasn't been collected

04-11-2022 05:48 PM
Labels (1)
FrankHerbert
Occasional Contributor

I have created an app that allows the user to record information associated with checking rat traps. The app involves a web map containing approximately 200 x rat traps. The web map is viewed via Field Maps and each trap contains a pop-up containing a URL scheme pointing to Survey123. The URL scheme pre-populates a few attributes within the table.

So, the main ingredients are a hosted feature layer (point) containing 200 x rat traps and a separate table where the survey data is loaded into. The trap check data within the table can be joined to the traps feature layer leveraged on the trap unique ID e.g. VS-15.

The dashboard contains all of the above information and I can see which traps have been checked and at what moment. However, what I can't see is a list of the traps that have been accidentally missed.

An example of the problem: The field worker checks 180 x traps and records this is the app. I can see from the dashboard a list of 180 x trap checks but I'm not sure how to match the traps feature layer to the trap_check table in order to see the trap checks that have been missed.

Any help or feedback would be appreciated!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
explocarto
Regular Contributor

Hello,

If you have the rat trap survey dates in your form.
And if the statements of these traps are made at a regular and determined interval. (once a week for example)

I would make a list highlighting the rat traps not cleared within the specified time frame.
By working with the dates you should be able to get something.

I don't know if this solution matches your problem.

0 Kudos