Feature Details Widget Crashes Operations Dashboard

08-04-2015 07:22 AM
NilsBabel
Occasional Contributor II

I have a operations dashboard application that uses a feature service and three table views (published with a feature service) as external data sources.  When I go to add a new feature details widget if I choose one of the table views as the Data Source Ops Dashboard crashes immediately.  Is this a bug?  Am I doing something wrong?  Is there a workaround?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
ChristopherOlsen
Occasional Contributor III

Hi Nils,

I tested this out with a single and multi view dashboard and did not see any crashes.  What version are you using?  Could you share the URL for the service?

Thanks!
Chris

0 Kudos
NilsBabel

I'm actually not sure how to tell which version I'm using, but I know I just downloaded the latest windows app. Can you email me (nils.babel@ocio.usda.gov) and I'll send you the URL for the service?

0 Kudos
ChristopherOlsen
Occasional Contributor III

I think the issue here and why it's failing is due to the table missing an OID field.  Can you try adding that (or trying a service with table with OID present) and see if that resolves it?

0 Kudos
NilsBabel

That's problem.  The table is based on a database view so it doesn't have an OID and I can't add one.