Select to view content in your preferred language

Dashboard mobile view does not scroll

4 weeks ago
Tali23
by
New Contributor II

Hi all, I have designed a dashboard that generates an infographic and created a mobile version for it. In the editor mode on desktop, the mobile view shows up with a scroll bar to view the full infographic (see below, screenshot from a desktop device of a preview of mobile view).

Screenshot 2024-07-01 155217.png

But when viewing the dashboard on an actual mobile device, the dashboard does not have any way to scroll or view the full infographic. Here is a screenshot from a phone.

Image_20240701_155448_171.jpeg

How can I configure a scroll on actual mobile devices, the way it looks in the mobile preview on a desktop?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ShaneONeill_144
Esri Contributor

What device is it you are testing this on? Do you have access to any others to see if the behaviour is the same?

Is this dashboard publically available? If so, can you provide a link so I can test? 

0 Kudos
Tali23
by
New Contributor II

Hi, I was testing on an iPhone, but I also tried on an android phone and had the same problem.

Here is the link: https://weact.maps.arcgis.com/apps/dashboards/0010d3b17f0346108d44e5c6d7bd0483 

0 Kudos
LindseyStone
Occasional Contributor III

Did you get this figured out.  I'm noticing the same thing in a list a created in the Mobile version of ArcGIS Online Dashboards.  My issue is more it has the scrolling capabilities and it starts to scroll, but it automatically bumps the list back to the top after I get to the end of the first item in my list, so I can never get past the first item in the list.

0 Kudos