my english is not very good but come on....
We found the following BUG in ArcGIS Enterprise 10.9.1 Dashboards.
When a Dashboard is created, the generated URL is output with "..", breaking the Link.
Wrong URL: https://gis-teste.azureapp.com/portal../apps/dashboards/<ID_Dashboard>
Correct URL : https://gis-teste.azureapp.com/portal/apps/dashboards/<ID_Dashboard>
This portal was generated from an Azure image.
Hi Rodrigo. Thank you for sharing this! Our organization just upgraded to ArcGIS Enterprise 10.9.1, and I went to check our own URLs after seeing your post. We are also seeing this issue only on "Dashboard" items in our Portal, exactly as you described.
We're having the same issue, we upgraded to 10.9.1 a couple of weeks ago.
Below is what support services sent me:
Thanks. It's good to know that this bug does not exist in ArcGIS Enterprise 11.0. "Upgrade to ArcGIS Enterprise 11.0" is a solution that we already know of. But some organizations need to do a few additional preparations before fully onboarding/migrating to ArcGIS Enterprise 11.0, including migrating/rebuild certain applications that will be deprecated/not functional with ArcGIS Enterprise 11.0 and preparing different user groups and workflows to be acquainted with ArcGIS Pro since ArcGIS Enterprise 11.0 does not support ArcMap. I believe the message is now more for making sure that this does not occur in other future releases, so thank you for confirming that this wont exist in 11.0. 🙂
Is there a fix for this without needed to upgrade to 11. Have users on ArcMap so can not go to 11 yet. Please address the issue at 10.9.1. Thank you