ArcGIS Dashboard Distinct Count not working

04-30-2021 06:37 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am trying to get a distinct count on a string field and keep getting returned "no data". The count alone will work properly. I have tried on multiple layers and different fields with out luck?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
13 Replies
MattPawson
New Contributor II

FYI. I've been working with our vendor and ESRI. There are a couple of tickets open. The first one being the main one everyone above is having issues with.

BUG-000140578 - In ArcGIS Online Dashboard, a distinct indicator does not display a distinct value

BUG-000141264 - The distinct function of the Indicator Widget in ArcGIS Dashboard shows no data when configured with an ArcGIS Enterprise feature layer (aka referenced data source).

JimmyWalth
New Contributor III

I am also having this issue with Data Expressions.  It seems to work fine with the hosted feature.  Can ESRI confirm this is a bug?

0 Kudos
BenjaminBlackshear
New Contributor III

The distinct count is working for me now with data expressions, I think it was resolved in the recent update to ArcGIS online

0 Kudos
MattPawson
New Contributor II

Can confirm that the distinct toggle is now working correctly for me as well. (for hosted layers and data expressions).

I still have a similar but separate issue when using enterprise feature layers (BUG-000141264) however I don't think this was affecting anyone else in this thread.

0 Kudos