All filtered points won't draw at the same scale in Daily Activity Dashboard Solution - ArcGIS Portal

07-22-2020 01:03 PM
ChazMcDermaid
New Contributor

I have built a dashboard using the daily activity dashboard solution.  This is my second time doing this.  We are running 10.6.1.  The first one I built was in AGOL and the one I have a question about is in our Portal.  The dashboard tracks police calls for service.  There are over 10,000 calls in a 60 day period.  All of these points do not draw, which is too be expected.  But, what I would expect is that when I do a filter to just look at say civil problems for the last two days it would draw all of the lower number of points.  For example, a filter like this will return seven calls but only three of them draw on the map.  But the other four are there and will flash when you click on them in the list.  They will also appear on the map when you zoom into that area. But this sometimes causes the points that were previously showing to disappear.  If I add a map action to have the calls flash when selected it will select all of the points, not just the calls that are currently drawn on the map. I would love to figure out a way to get all of the lowered numbered filters to draw on the map all at the same time.

0 Kudos
0 Replies