Is it possible to save credentials to different organizations in ArcGIS Companion?

10-02-2019 01:22 PM
deleted-user-8KkqhMYcTNGx
Occasional Contributor

Greetings,

I love ArcGIS Companion. The only thing that is frustrating is that it is difficult to switch between organizations. The user has to sign out out of the current organization and then sign into the other organization. Where as collector stored the credentials of the different organizations making it easier to switch between the organizations. I wanted ask the question before I post to the idea site, because I did not see a category for ArcGIS Companion, and I did not want this to get lost in the shuffle. Thank you for everything and have a delightful day.

Sincerely,

Joe Guzi

0 Kudos
2 Replies
nakulmanocha
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Joe,

This is planned for a future release. Please log a support enhancement for tracking purpose.

Thank you.

Nakul

deleted-user-8KkqhMYcTNGx
Occasional Contributor

Greetings Nakul Manocha‌,

How does one log a support enhancement for tracking purposes? Is it simply, opening a case with support and complaining about it? Typically, I am told to put something in the ideas section, so I am unfamiliar with the support enhancement procedure. Thank you for everything and have a delightful day.

Sincerely,

Joe Guzi

0 Kudos