Will you eventually allow typing in a domain dropdown?

Jump to solution
08-19-2014 12:09 PM
AndyRothwell
New Contributor II

I have very large domains that I am using to create dropdowns in Collector.  It would be good if the app allowed users to start to type the value they want, and filtered the possible values in the domain based on whatever they have typed at any time.  Is this feature ever coming?

Tags (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor

This is something we want to add to the Collector app. We do not have an exact release when this will be added but it is something we would like to build into the Collector.

Russ

View solution in original post

4 Replies
FrancisSenyah
Occasional Contributor

I would be interested in knowing this also..

0 Kudos
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor

This is something we want to add to the Collector app. We do not have an exact release when this will be added but it is something we would like to build into the Collector.

Russ

CharmaleeSandanayake1
New Contributor III

I also have users asking for this functionality. It would definitely speed up the editing process, especially when users have to scroll through a really long domain list.

0 Kudos
BertKraan1
Occasional Contributor III

Yep, add another customer for this feature. Our foresters use collector to map rare species of birds, mammals, insects, plants, funghi and what not and they have long lists to scroll through. Searching by typing would defenitely help!

thanks in advance for adding that

0 Kudos