Viewing entire map after defining offline areas

Jump to solution
06-01-2021 10:08 AM
AlfredBaldenweck
MVP Regular Contributor

I'm working on offline collection and I've successfully defined, downloaded, and synced offline areas.

However, I would like to be able to see the entire map when I am online, i.e. connected to data.

Is this possible, or do I just have to define more areas?

Thanks!

Edit: So, it seems that even after turning off offline use in the map's settings and deleting the map's areas, logging in and out and restarting the app, it still wants me to be using map areas. Which is problematic if they don't exist any more.

Any ideas?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
SarahPC
New Contributor III

I would like the same Alfred but you must create two maps, one of offline and one for online. Once you remove offline areas and remove the ability to use offline it should revert to the full online map.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
SarahPC
New Contributor III

I would like the same Alfred but you must create two maps, one of offline and one for online. Once you remove offline areas and remove the ability to use offline it should revert to the full online map.

0 Kudos
AlfredBaldenweck
MVP Regular Contributor

As an update, I've noticed in Field Maps recently that if you delete all offline areas from a map, it'll spring back to being a normal Online map again. 

0 Kudos