Update a hosted feature layer/relate class

Jump to solution
08-19-2018 06:27 PM
Dionisiobattad
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

I have published a feature layer in our portal for ArcGIS environment. I am the owner and the data is being used for a Collector app. I would like to update it by:

1. adding another field

2. create an inspection table using a relate class

The other problem that I have is that I can not see the export data option when I go to the Item details. I have attached a snapshot of my details page. I would like to be able to download a copy of my data as a file geodatabase or shapefile.

Any help is very much appreciated.

Thank you very much.

Dionisio

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Dionisiobattad
Occasional Contributor

It worked Xander. Thanks for that. I followed it and I was able to download the data including the attachments. I have added new fields that I require already. My next dilemma is to republish this with the attachments.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
XanderBakker
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Strange, so you say that your are the owner of the hosted feature layer and you cannot download it. Did you define in the settings any additional security (like a referrer or some other setting?). Are you able to add it to ArcGIS Pro or ArcMap and export the data from there to a local fgdb?

0 Kudos
Dionisiobattad
Occasional Contributor

Hi Xander,

if I export it to a local fgdb from ArcGIS pro, will it also export the attachments, e.g. photos. Thanks.

0 Kudos
XanderBakker
Esri Esteemed Contributor
Dionisiobattad
Occasional Contributor

It worked Xander. Thanks for that. I followed it and I was able to download the data including the attachments. I have added new fields that I require already. My next dilemma is to republish this with the attachments.

0 Kudos
AdelaideZumwalt1
Occasional Contributor II

Can you go to the "Settings" tab for Noxious Weeds and make sure the following is checked?

Dionisiobattad
Occasional Contributor

Hi adam,

I can not see that Export Data tick box in the settings. I have attached a image of the settings page of the layer.

0 Kudos