Unable to view or add related records in Collector or Field Maps

11-16-2022 11:27 AM
maoneill9
New Contributor II

I am having trouble with viewing/adding related records in Collector and Field Maps. I have a web map set up to perform inspections in the field that has been in use for several years with no issues. When I select a feature in the feature class in Map View Classic, I am able to view the related records, so I know the relationship between the feature class and table is still good. However, when I try to view the related records in Collector they are not appearing. When I click "Add" on the related table I get an error saying "Unable to Create Feature". 

I have popups enabled on the feature class and related tables and made sure editing is enabled as well. Running out of ideas!!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
SaraJL
by
Occasional Contributor III

I was just curious - is it just Collector that the issue comes up with, or are you seeing the same issue in Field Maps as well?

I'm not sure if this is the cause, but Collector was deprecated and is now no longer updated/available. Since ArcGIS Collector is a separate app from Field Maps, I was just wondering if you see the same issue in Field Maps as well! If that's the case, it's possible it might be a permissions issue with your account.

0 Kudos