Trying to download a map for offline use. ERROR EVERY SINGLE TIME!

06-08-2017 05:17 PM
TobyAskins
New Contributor II

Trying to download a map for offline use.  Everything seems to be set up properly and is enabled for off-line usage.  Every time I select my "work area" and "map detail" it begins to download, however at about 50% of downloading I get this error every single time: "Failed to download with the message: No such file or directory"................I have tried 4G LTE, WAN in office, and Home Wi-Fi to no avail.....Can't find anything on ESRI for this particular error either..

4 Replies
RobertLyke
New Contributor

Me too, I've been messing with Collector for two days trying to get it to download my maps for offline use to no avail.

Update: I ended up not finding a fix, though I republished everything for a third time and finally was able to download the map. Didn't really change anything though...

0 Kudos
TobyAskins
New Contributor II

Yikes!  My team is going out into the field Monday.  Guess I should supply them with graphing paper and a compass and sun dial just in case .................ughhhhhh.

0 Kudos
MichaelMiller2
Occasional Contributor III

I suggest contacting ESRI support. I know we've experienced similar issues in the past and there are a myriad of variables that can come into play possibly causing this issue.

TobyAskins
New Contributor II

I have a few tricks up my sleeve I'm attempting to perform now, if all those fail ultimately that's what I suppose I'm going to have to do.......

0 Kudos