Synchronising "My places" bookmark points from tablets

10-09-2017 03:02 AM
Jean-YvesLandry1
Occasional Contributor

I have hundreds of "Add to my places" points on a collector map on multiple tablets.  These points should have been collected using a layer but as there was no editable point layer, the field crew collected using the "new place" point.  This was not caught until several days later.  These don't appear to synchronise online, is there a way to access these points so they can be copied into a shapefile/geodatabase?

****EDIT****

I can see that this has been an ongoing question through out the years with no answers "Access My Places and BooKmarks off-tablet" (From 2015).

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Jean-YvesLandry1
Occasional Contributor

I suppose this doesn't happen to often since I couldn't find any help anywhere, but for whoever this happens to in the future here's what I ended up doing.

These local bookmarks are not saved in the arcgis folder on the tablets, therefore they must be saved somewhere within the application, well at least I could not find where they saved. 

Ended up making the surveyors click and reenter the information from the bookmarks to the proper layer. 

Anyhow...    

0 Kudos