sync and feild issues

05-14-2014 08:39 AM
MeganPerry1
New Contributor III
On Android, my app, http://mcdi.maps.arcgis.com/home/webmap/viewer.html?webmap=c66f50af46254456b86d173945ad6415,  will not  sync  (An error occurred while synchronizing edits). I will allow me to sync from IOS though.  Also on my Android the drop down for  "pupae" does not show up it will allow me to enter a value but on my ios when i click "pupae" the application just shuts off.
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor
It looks like the services are not shared with the map. Can you share the map and services to a group and invite Collector4ArcGIS into it and we can take a look at what the issue may be.

Russ
0 Kudos
MeganPerry1
New Contributor III
I just added you to a group and shared the map with you.  Let me know if you need me to do anything else.
0 Kudos
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor
Do you know how many un-synced edits you had and the size of the data you were trying to sync back to the server on the Android app are?

Thanks
Russ
0 Kudos
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor
There looks like there is an issue with the Pupae field. It says that it is a coded value field but it does not have any values. Thats why the drop down menu does not work as you would expect it to in Android when you are collecting a feature and could be the reason the iOS app is crashing.

"name" : "Pupae",
"type" : "esriFieldTypeString",
"alias" : "Pupae",
"sqlType" : "sqlTypeOther", "length" : 50,
"nullable" : true,
"editable" : true,
"domain" :
{
  "type" : "codedValue",
"name" : "Pupae",
"codedValues" : [
]
},
"defaultValue" : null
0 Kudos
MeganPerry1
New Contributor III
I am not sure of the data size, but we had 11 unsynced edits
0 Kudos
MeganPerry1
New Contributor III
We are still having problems with syncing our data with Andriod.  Do you know what we can do about this?
0 Kudos