Layer not available in Collector App - Windows only

09-08-2017 06:49 AM
WolfgangWolter
New Contributor II

I have a possible bug to report with the Windows version of the Collector app. I have a hosted feature layer and a shared map, and when I open the map on the Windows version of the Collector app, I consistently have an error in "One layer is not accessible." The link provided shows an error "Token required". However, on the Android and IOS versions of the app, this layer loads fine. Is this a Windows bug or is something else going on? Any feedback is appreciated.

Link to error received

Tags (2)
12 Replies
DougMorgenthaler
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Robert-

If you're interested in sharing your map message me privately so I can get access. If that isn't possible, I'd recommend reaching out to Support to help identify the root cause of this issue.  

ChandusPorter
New Contributor

Doug,

We are experiencing similar issues on apple iOS devices in layers not loading and requiring token.  Is this a known bug in the last update?

Chandus

0 Kudos
DougMorgenthaler
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Chandus-

We are not aware of any related issues on iOS.  I'd recommend reaching out to support to help you investigate further.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Robert,

I have seen this issue before in previous support cases, so it would be best to call or reach out to technical support so we can take a deeper look at this issue. If I recall, the case I had with invalid xml only in Collector for ArcGIS on Windows was due to a single field in the feature class that had a domain assigned to it, but the domain did not have any coded values.

BUG-000100707: With Collector for ArcGIS on Windows 10, attempting .. 

Dan

0 Kudos
JuanLuera3
New Contributor III

Dan,

Is this still a Bug, we seem to have a similar issue with one of our Collector projects. I clicked on the link, and seem that the bug is no longer in your system. I was also wondering if you are seeing this issue with other OS's of Collector (Android/iOS) if you have, would you share this information. Thanks, Dan!

Juan

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Juan,

This issue is only for Collector for ArcGIS on Windows.

0 Kudos
JuanLuera3
New Contributor III

Thanks Dan!

We may need to then log a support case, since we are seeing this issue in iOS. Thanks, Dan!

Juan

wilcowart
New Contributor II

I'm seeing the same error - Have you reported this as a bug? did you get a response?

0 Kudos
WolfgangWolter
New Contributor II

Seems like this issue is popping up in other versions and for other users as well. I did not find a real resolution to the problem, I just ended up scraping the entire service from the cloud and re-trying (default approach to experiencing odd bugs with Collector) and it seems to have worked. However I was not able to figure out why this bug occurred in that one instance and not other times.

I have not reported it as a bug other than posting here, but feel free to. 

0 Kudos