How do I use relevant with Select_multiple in Survey123?

04-15-2016 04:31 PM
JenniferCasey1
New Contributor III

I have a list of multiple conflicts.  If you choose "Tree" with or without any other option the a question of "How many trees" should pop up.  I am able to get this to work if I select tree and only tree with the following in the relevant column "${Conflicts}="Tree" however once I check anything else this option disappears.  I could list all the option with will take some time and I am not really sure how I would list the syntax.  Something to the affect of: ${Conflicts}="tree"or${Conflicts}="tree"and"Comcast"or${Conflicts}="tree"and"PGE"... but that doesn't seem to be working.  Does anyone have any ideas of making this more streamlined.  I do realize I can separate Trees as a separate question, but I think this may be confusing to the end user and I rather take the time to build it to their requested specs.

Comcast
PGE
ATT
CityElectrical
Water
NSD
Tree
Shave
0 Kudos
1 Reply
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi. Have a look at this blog post: The art of hiding   Pay particular attention to the section towards the end that covers relevant statements on multiple-choice questions.

Sorry for the belated response here. It is recommended that you post Survey123 questions in the Survey123 GeoNet Group.

0 Kudos