Feature Class Missing with Disconnected Editing

03-13-2014 12:24 PM
RebeccaGeauvreau
New Contributor II
I was testing out disconnected editing today (Collector 10.2.2 on Android device) and am not able to collect a new feature for one of the two feature classes that were part of the feature service in my map.  I can edit existing points and see the layer as 'turned on' in a disconnected session, but am not able to collect a new feature.  Any ideas on how to fix?  Thanks.
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
MiaogengZhang
Esri Regular Contributor
I was testing out disconnected editing today (Collector 10.2.2 on Android device) and am not able to collect a new feature for one of the two feature classes that were part of the feature service in my map.  I can edit existing points and see the layer as 'turned on' in a disconnected session, but am not able to collect a new feature.  Any ideas on how to fix?  Thanks.

If you just do online editing instead of disconnected editing, could you collect a new feature?
0 Kudos
RebeccaGeauvreau
New Contributor II
Yes, I can collect a feature with connected editing; it's just when I take the map 'disconnected' that one of the feature classes is missing.  The feature is showing as 'checked' in the 'layers' menu; but doesn't actually show up when I check the collect feature option.  thanks.
0 Kudos
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor
If possible can you share the map with me and we will look into the issue.

Thanks
Russ
0 Kudos