Download grayed out

Jump to solution
06-06-2019 05:44 AM
MKF62
by
Occasional Contributor III

I have setup my feature services to be editable, enabled sync, enabled editor tracking, enabled archiving, enabled globalIDs. I am using an ESRI basemap. My web map has "Offline" toggled on. I use my web adaptor to add services to the web map so the services appear in the web map on Collector. I can't figure out why my "Download" button is grayed out when trying to choose a work area. Note, I am talking about the download button after clicking the cloud icon. I can see the features and basemap, it just won't let me download it to my device.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MKF62
by

You have to set the Map Detail first. Once I switch the Map Detail view, the download button turns white and I can download it. I can also switch back to Work Area after clicking Map Detail and the download button will remain available.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
MKF62
by

You have to set the Map Detail first. Once I switch the Map Detail view, the download button turns white and I can download it. I can also switch back to Work Area after clicking Map Detail and the download button will remain available.

0 Kudos
GideonDalrymple
New Contributor III

Hi all,

I have encountered this problem however I believe its a more technical issue. I had no issues downloading maps before. The "Download" buttons stays grayed out no matter what I do.

Does anyone have any insight? 

Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
GideonDalrymple
New Contributor III

Found the problem. I could not download the basemap because I was not signed in with ArcGIS online account. I was running portal. 

0 Kudos