Collector : Sync failed: Geodatabase completed with errors

05-24-2018 07:14 AM
FélixBrochu_Marier1
New Contributor

Hi, 

We have deployed a few win 10 tablets for data acquisition in the field. All maps have been successfully created using layers in ArcGIS online published from personal geodatabases. Sync worked for the first few days but now one of us is having this error while trying to sync : " Sync failed:  Geodatabase completed with errors". He's got over 30 edits and can't push them back to our online layer. Most of those layers had domains set up for drop down menus in collector. I understand there is probably some data that might have been entered while not respecting the field max caracter lenght or type ? I need a solution to at least convert back my data to a shapefile or gdb so those edits are not lost. Ideally, a fix to the importation error would be great but if that doesnt prove to be working, we will stop using collector altogether as it wouldnt prove to be a reliable solution... 

thanks. 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RandyBurton
MVP Alum

If you were collecting in off-line mode, you may try to recover the geodatabase from the device.  See:

How To: Access offline edits from Collector for ArcGIS directly from an Android or iOS device

0 Kudos