Collector offline syncs attributes but not geomtery

02-18-2015 03:16 PM
JessicaKeysers
New Contributor

I am having trouble syncing a point collected offline with Collector back to AGOL. It refused to sync automatically via wifi - it would start and then just hang. Hence I manually recovered the .geodatabase file from the device and created a GDB feature class from it which I then appended to a local copy of the AGOL dataset. This all looked fine. Then when I synced the local copy back to AGOL it seemed to work but as soon as it had finished the point disappeared from the feature service layer. I checked AGOL and it has synced the attributes but not the geometry. I have tried this multiple times, creating a new feature class of the recovered GPS point to see if that would help but the same thing keeps happening. Now in my AGOL feature service I have the attributes for this point repeated about 5 times and no geometry and I can't even figure out how to delete them as there is no geometry! I have successfully synced other points for this feature service automatically via wifi and have successfully used the manual recovery process for other feature services. I don't know what is wrong with this point. Can anyone help? Thanks

0 Kudos
0 Replies