Collector Aurora: when will the released version be available for Android platform?

Jump to solution
07-07-2019 09:00 PM
JoanneTallon2
New Contributor II

We manage some Collector projects with Aurora version on the IOS platform and It works well (we use vector tiles layers, arcade expressions, related table..). But now, our users migrated on Android platform and most projects don't work anymore with Aurora version on this plateform (application crashes when we want to edit features in a related table, some of related table are not accessible...)

Is Aurora Project still in beta version on Android? When will a released version version be available?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Kylie
by Esri Regular Contributor
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Joanne -- The Android version of the new Collector is still in beta, and related records aren't supported yet (they will be in a later beta). The release on Android will be in Q4 of this year.

Esri Education Team

View solution in original post

3 Replies
XanderBakker
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Joanne2 ,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing these problems. I can't give you a date (I don't have access to that information), but I can tell you that parity between iOS and Android is the main focus at this moment. In case you are at the UC this week, don't hesitate to visit the team and ask them when this will be available. 

0 Kudos
Kylie
by Esri Regular Contributor
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Joanne -- The Android version of the new Collector is still in beta, and related records aren't supported yet (they will be in a later beta). The release on Android will be in Q4 of this year.

Esri Education Team
JoanneTallon2
New Contributor II

Unfortunately, I'm not at the UC but thank you to both of you for your answers.

0 Kudos