Collector App - Unable to create replica. Please check your parameters

10-04-2014 02:50 AM
TorDale_Fort
New Contributor II

I have been trying to download a map with a point feature service from ArcGIS online on to collector app on an iPad using iOS 7.1.2 and I keep receiving the same error. it will looking like it's downloading to about 20% and then it will pop up wit the message:

Collector App Error.png

I have remade the map several times and edited as little as possible before trying to download, but it the same error. Others in my organisation have tried to download this map and received the same error on android devices too. We have also had issues with downloading other maps too.

Any suggestions to try would be gratefully received.

Thank you!

19 Replies
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor

Do you have any copied layers in the map or layers with the same data source?

Russ

0 Kudos
DanielKestner
New Contributor

I have three feature classes in the service, all from the same geodatabase (SQL 2008 r2). The feature classes are archive enabled with attachments, non-versioned. The data was copied from a 10.0 GDB into a new 10.2 GDB. The relationship class was migrated from ObjectID to GlobalId and appear to be working correctly and the attach table is in the new format.

Thanks,

Daniel

0 Kudos
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor

What version of server are you using? I would look at the debug logs on your server manager as well to see what the error could be.

Russ

0 Kudos
DanielKestner
New Contributor

I’m using 10.2.2 server. I’m attaching images of the on device message and the server log with “Severe” log filter.

[cid:image002.png@01D04614.5F692180]

0 Kudos
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor

I talked to teammate on the feature service team. Can you update your GDB to 10.2.1 or higher?

Thanks

Russ

0 Kudos
DanielKestner
New Contributor

The geodatabase already appears to be 10.2.2.

0 Kudos
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor

They also suggested disable and re-enable archiving or try copy the feature class and enable archiving on the layer and test this out on a new feature service.

BridgetteRivers
New Contributor

I was having a similar issue. What worked for me was going into the web map details, un-checking "Enable Offline Mode," saving, edit again, re-check "Enable Offline Mode" and re-share with the group the map was participating in.

entegroIreland
New Contributor III

thanks . it helped in my end.

0 Kudos