Cannot Edit Maps on iOS Mobile App

05-16-2014 11:40 AM
DevinDePonte
New Contributor II
Hello everyone!

I am being introduced to ArcGIS Online at my new internship and will be required to use the Collector App in order to map out amenities on our local Greenway.  I have everything setup fine, all my layers made it over from ArcMap into my Group's database which are now editable and viewable while in the Web browser.  When I open the map in the App on my iPhone, it doesn't seem to be working correctly.  The "+" sign at the top of the screen is not there, which ends up not allowing me to add any points to the map; also, the "test points" I placed on the map in the browser do not show up on my mobile device either.

I have checked around and made sure all "Editable" options are activated that would allow or disallow the editing of my map and the layers.  Does anyone know any options to fix this or what could have possibly been done wrong that would cause this problem?

Thanks!!
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
11 Replies
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor
when you tap on a feature and you get the popup in the side panel you can tap on the Up arrow icon on the popup and you will get the option to edit a feature on the iPad.

Russ
0 Kudos
cedwards8511
New Contributor III
Great.  Got it working.

I just need to open my eyes a little more next time I guess.

Thanks.
0 Kudos