Select to view content in your preferred language

ArcGIS Sync Error

10-25-2021 01:25 PM
DaniellaSollitt
Occasional Contributor

Hi team,

We are facing an issue where Collector won't sync properly.

After downloading a managed area it fails to sync (as well as syncing after editing), also, after making an offline area it says it doesn't sync but the edits come through anyway.

This is also happening in Field Maps.

How can we fix this error?Collector issue.PNG

3 Replies
SkeenP_
Occasional Contributor

I'm also having issues with sync over the last few days, though this time with managed areas for Field Maps built in the web UI. I'm getting a similar error, with the processing server noting one of the parameters sent to Create Replica were invalid. Sorry I cannot help with a solution, but adding weight to your issue.

0 Kudos
RafaeldePedro
Frequent Contributor

I've had similar issues with Collector in the past too. Again, not really a solution, but if you're getting a syncing failure error but your offline edits are coming through, that suggests to me that the issue is with one or more layers in your webmap but not the ones you are editing.

For example. we add shapefiles with, site boundary or some site background which are non-editable when I add them as webmap layers. If something is not quite right with them, I will get the sync error but the layers with all the data collection might still sync to ArcGIS Online, despite the error message.

0 Kudos
VMitch
by
Regular Contributor

Also having similar issues over the past few weeks. Interested to get a solution for it.

0 Kudos