Accessing attachments in ArcMap after data has been synchronized.

Jump to solution
10-13-2014 12:23 PM
JacquelineKovarik
New Contributor III

Is there a way to access attachments in ArcMap after collecting and synchronizing data? I've tried opening the Feature Service in ArcGIS Desktop (as a .pitem file), but it seems as though all related data is inaccessible this way. I'd like to access the table of attachments if possible.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JakeSkinner
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Jacqueline,

In ArcMap, sign-in to ArcGIS.com (File > Sign In).  In the catalog window, browse to My Hosted Services.  You will see the hosted services from you ArcGIS.com organization there.  You can then add this to ArcMap.  If you want to make a local copy, right-click on the layer > Edit Features > Create a Local Copy for Editing.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JakeSkinner

Hi Jacqueline,

In ArcMap, sign-in to ArcGIS.com (File > Sign In).  In the catalog window, browse to My Hosted Services.  You will see the hosted services from you ArcGIS.com organization there.  You can then add this to ArcMap.  If you want to make a local copy, right-click on the layer > Edit Features > Create a Local Copy for Editing.

0 Kudos
JacquelineKovarik
New Contributor III

Jake,

Thanks so much for the quick response! I tried your suggestion today and it worked great.

Much appreciated

Jacqueline

0 Kudos
JakeSkinner

Great, glad this worked for you.  If you get a chance, please mark this question as 'Answered' to help other users in the community.  Thanks!

0 Kudos