Web Scenes and Dirtmaps

07-24-2013 03:27 PM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
Original User: obrjo181

I'm trying to create a web scene, but it never seems to create the dirtmaps for the buildings. In the images below I've shown the first which is taken from CE and the second from the webscene in the same location. I've tried altering the size of the textures etc but it doesn't seem to affect it much except for increasing the file sizes. So how do I get the dirtmaps to come through on the web scene? The idea is for the person I'm creating the scene for to be able to take their own photo shots of different sections of the scene.

On a side note how do I set the scene so that it is generated straight off with the sun around mid-day? My scenes always look pretty dark otherwise!

Thanks! 🙂
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
MatthiasBuehler1
Frequent Contributor
hi Joanne,

from what I know, a second UV set (dirtmap) is not supported in WebScene export.

means you're off best for now to add some dirt to your original roof and facade images.

ok ?

matt

ps. thanks for helping out in the other threads !!
0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
Original User: obrjo181

ps. thanks for helping out in the other threads !!

No worries, it's a good way for me to test my knowledge and understanding and keep up with what other people are trying to do! And it's nice to put something back into the community when I actually know an answer! 🙂
0 Kudos