Problem using Complete_Streets_2014 Rule

Jump to solution
12-11-2014 01:23 AM
IonutAlixandroae
Occasional Contributor

Hello,

I have downloaded the Complete_Streets_2014 Rule from resources and tried to test it but it seems that I have some problems because I imported the file which contains all the data from the .zip Complete_Streets in the Navigator but when I apply the rule the result is Unknown Texture. Also, the obj files appears as cubes. I don`t know why the path is unknown because all I did was to import the folder in the Navigator.

I did this workflow with others resources before, like Redlands Redevelopment or Modern Streets but it worked..

Thank you,

Ionut

CECE.jpg

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
10 Replies
IonutAlixandroae
Occasional Contributor

Yes, but that means that in the Navigator I would have my MegaAwesome project created when I started the project, and also SuperToolbox project ( let`s say downloaded from resources and imported from random file ->

File -> Import etc.) right?

I did that, I have my project created, I downloaded the CompleteStreets project from resources and imported it from file, and when I tried to apply the rule to some streets the result was Unknown texture/assets. ( The workflow was like you said - that`s why I said in PS : I used to think, because if I`m not wrong I used the rule for streets from Paris project in another project of mine and it worked.....now it doesn`t...

Thank you Chris!

0 Kudos