Help.I've got trouble in authorization.

Jump to solution
02-24-2014 05:44 AM
ZaneChan
New Contributor
Hi,I've already downloaded and installed CityEngine 2013. But I cannot get it authorized.
I tried to open City Engine 2013 Administrator [ATTACH=CONFIG]31705[/ATTACH], but I failed. It can't open.[ATTACH=CONFIG]31704[/ATTACH](This means that Attempts to perform an operation not supported)???
Can you help me with this problem?
Thanks??
Zane
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AnnaSchwabedal
Esri Contributor
Hi Zane,

some more information would be great - on which OS did you install CE 2013? Is it a "fresh" install or had you already CE 2012 running on that machine? Is ArcGIS installed? IF yes, which version?

Did you try to start your authorization via SoftwareAuthorization.exe as well? (usually found within C:\Program Files\Esri\CityEngine2013\bin)

Regards,
Anna

Technical Support Esri Germany

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AnnaSchwabedal
Esri Contributor
Hi Zane,

some more information would be great - on which OS did you install CE 2013? Is it a "fresh" install or had you already CE 2012 running on that machine? Is ArcGIS installed? IF yes, which version?

Did you try to start your authorization via SoftwareAuthorization.exe as well? (usually found within C:\Program Files\Esri\CityEngine2013\bin)

Regards,
Anna

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
Original User: xahl

Hi Zane,

Regards,
Anna

Thanks,Anna.I have solved this problem!
I use Windows 7 64bit ,and I have already CE 2011 on it. And ArcGIS 10 is installed.
At last I try to start  SoftwareAuthorization.exe , and then it works. Then I finished the Authorization work.
Thank you so much!
0 Kudos