Conditional Formatting Text in Infographic Table (tabular infographics)

Jump to solution
01-23-2024 11:27 AM
Labels (1)
ChrisMyers_NewQuest
Occasional Contributor

Hello, I am wondering if it is possible to apply conditional formatting to text in a Business Anlayst custom infographic report temaplte? For example, if the grade of a school is "A+" I want the text to be green. If the grand of a school is "D", I want the text to be red.

I know this was possible in Report Builder (rather than infographics), however Esri has suggested to move away from reports and use infographics instead. I am hoping that the same functionaly exsists in infographic builder. Thanks!

ChrisMyers_NewQuest_0-1706037965921.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
FasilTiru
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @ChrisMyers_NewQuest,

Yes, conditional styling is already available in infographic tables, charts and other workflows.

FasilTiru_0-1708730690067.png

However, I see from your screen shot above that you are building a nearby table which currently does not support conditional styles. Not sure if I missed anything but if you see this functionality available in the classic report builder but not in infographics, please give me more details and I will look into it.

The good news is that we will offer conditional styling for nearby infographic summary for the upcoming update. You can style the value and also the icon based on your values:

FasilTiru_1-1708731554635.png

You can learn more about what new in the next update of Business Analyst in this blog: 

What's coming in ArcGIS Business Analyst Web App | February 2024 Release

Thanks,

Fasil T.

BA Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
FasilTiru
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @ChrisMyers_NewQuest,

Yes, conditional styling is already available in infographic tables, charts and other workflows.

FasilTiru_0-1708730690067.png

However, I see from your screen shot above that you are building a nearby table which currently does not support conditional styles. Not sure if I missed anything but if you see this functionality available in the classic report builder but not in infographics, please give me more details and I will look into it.

The good news is that we will offer conditional styling for nearby infographic summary for the upcoming update. You can style the value and also the icon based on your values:

FasilTiru_1-1708731554635.png

You can learn more about what new in the next update of Business Analyst in this blog: 

What's coming in ArcGIS Business Analyst Web App | February 2024 Release

Thanks,

Fasil T.

BA Team

0 Kudos
ChrisMyers_NewQuest
Occasional Contributor

@FasilTiru thank you very much for the reply! Yes. in this particualr instance I am trying to apply conditional stlying to a nearby table. If this functionality will be released in the upcoming update, I'll apply it to the infographic then. Thanks again!