Setting assign value to a grouped property in QML

02-16-2018 07:14 AM
DiegoNegron
New Contributor III

I have an app I started building in QML.

I would like to have a runtime geodatabase install with the app  for a small data query that I would like to be faster than using a service table.

Right now I am instantiating an feature layer object.

I create a Query Parameter object.

The problem is that  the onQueryFeaturesResultsChanged is not an event for a feature layer. I try to set the property to the featureLayer.FeatureTable object but since this featuretable is a child of the featurelayer object, QML does not allow me to set it's onQueryFeaturesResultsChanged property. The data shows up and it seems to have the necessary data but I just cant get this query result event to work properly.

I have seen that the serviceFeatureTable object has onQueryFeaturesResultsChanged as an direct property instead of as a child of another property.

Here is how I instantiate my feature layer:

FeatureLayer {
                    id:featureLayer
                    featureTable: gdb.geodatabaseFeatureTablesByTableName["EmergencyCallZones"]
                    Geodatabase {
                        id: gdb
                        path: AppFramework.resolvedPathUrl(copyLocalData(inputGDB, outputGDB))
                    }
                    featureTable.onQueryFeaturesResultChanged: {
                        eventCount = eventCount +1
                        coordinates.text = "clicked " + eventCount
                    }

}

Mind you this is not the only way I tried doing this but I think it is the most correct way and the way that should work.

Any help would be appreciated.

#appstudio qml‌,

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
nakulmanocha
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi there,

Could you please log a support issue? It looks like you are looking for the Geodatabase feature Table and perform a query on it instead of the ServicefeatureTable. They should be able point you in right direction.

Thanks,

Nakul

0 Kudos