Select to view content in your preferred language

"Survey123 field app" to load a predetermined survey on startup

Jump to solution
01-22-2018 08:20 PM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’d like to replicate the "Survey123 field app" to load a predetermined survey on startup.

Similar to how the Quick Report template works.

e.g. On startup I want it to look like a standalone application for collecting water quality data or collecting tree data, etc….

Any help is greatly appreciated

Thanks,

Gee

0 Kudos
32 Replies
YuliaMamonova
Occasional Contributor III

Hey Alex,

Did you managed to load several predetermined surveys? Please let me know...I tried to parse several item ids in a bunch of different ways, but it only loads the second one if you open the app with first one downloaded. THANK YOU!

0 Kudos
DustinBaumbach1
Occasional Contributor

Hi Yulia Mamonova

Were you able to find a solution to this? I am also trying to load multiple surveys in one application. Please let me know if you found a fix to this.

Thank you,

Dustin Baumbach, PhD

0 Kudos
DustinBaumbach1
Occasional Contributor

Hi Erwin Soekianto‌,

Thank you very much for your comments on this thread. I was able to successfully skip the gallery page, but now I'm trying to find the piece of code to skip the gallery page again once the app is submitted. So my version of the app open directly to the form, the user will enter some data and hit submit, then when the form is done processing and submitting, I want it to go back to the form page and not the gallery page. Can you please direct me to the line of code that will need to be changed?

Dustin Baumbach, PhD

P.S. for those of you who are currently using AppStudio 4.2.80, the app.openParameters code will need to go inside of the Component.onCompleted function that starts on line 368. I have not had success placing the code in the functions as stated above.

0 Kudos