Looks like you are adding a webmap to an Appstudio application. Is that correct?
To add a webmap please use the Webmap component as mentioned here
1) Are you running this app within Player on Android?
2) Does the app work on Windows using AppStudio Desktop?
3) Are you using the MapViewer template?
4)How did you create this application?
Please provide some more specifics to your issue to troubleshoot further.
Thank you. It must have been a glitch because I tried it the next day and
the app appeared in my android appstudio player. I am still having my
original problem however and that is that the layers do not all show up. I
couldn't get a certain layer to show so I actually edited the map creating
different layers. They show up but don't look right.
1. Yes, I am running this on android appstudio player
2. AppStudio reflects the first version of the app (I have since modified
the map but it does not show the changes.) That version does not show the
map layers I added, just the map itself.(I edited the map, adding a layer
for appelations, which are in the android version but not the desktop. The
Appstudio on the android device shows the updated map but the layers are
not displaying the same as in arcgis. (see screenshots below)
3. I am using the mapviewer template.
4. I created the app using the Appstudio.arcgis
Here is a screenshot of the map (for the napa valley app) on my desktop
Here is a screenshot on my android
And this is what it looks like in arcgis online (how I would like it to
Thank you for your help!
Are you talking about the symbols not showing correctly? Instead of wine glass it shows circles as shown in Screenshot_20170207 image? Is that your issue.? Also this screenshot is the one from Android or Windows?
Please let me know.