How to utilize multiple layers in a quick report feature service

Jump to solution
09-11-2017 08:44 AM
MatthewLeibert
New Contributor II

I've explored the Wildfire feature service that is included with the Quick Report template and I'm trying to understand how to create my own feature service for citizen service requests.  The template out of the box seems to only use the point layer(0) from the wildfire feature service.  How would you use the line or polygon layers in the service without changing the app settings?  I'd like to try using the citizen problem reporter schema.

0 Kudos
16 Replies
jaykapalczynski
Frequent Contributor

Yea...I started with 3.3.110 and used Quick report 3.3

Im going to try and create another to see.  

0 Kudos
jaykapalczynski
Frequent Contributor

hmmmm...I created a new app and it seems to work fine....I created the other app a few days ago and did not update anything...so weird that it does not work on the 3 day old app.  

Thanks

0 Kudos
jaykapalczynski
Frequent Contributor

One question....The second app that I Created (the same way as the first) has different drop down boxes....

I have been trying to sort this out....I think the first one below is default...not sure how it changed....

The first had this and I like this where they are black

The new one looks like this - white and all bloated looking

0 Kudos
nakulmanocha
Esri Regular Contributor

Yes, they have been updated to use the newer style combobox. When working with combobox in QR they are unusable in Android ARMv64 builds (no issues on ARMv7 though). Since we now support the ARMv64 we needed to make that change.

0 Kudos
jaykapalczynski
Frequent Contributor

Was this update done in the last few days or week?  Is there a way I can revert back to the smaller and more streamlined ones?

I tired editing the EditComboBoxStyle.qml and nothing changes.

Can I edit the new look and feel?  Change background color?  Height?  Font size?

If so where?

0 Kudos
nakulmanocha
Esri Regular Contributor

This was done with the release of AppStudio 3.3 templates. If you have an old app from 3.2 version. You could find changes in the following files. You can use the same files from old app and replace them in the new app.

Domain_CodedValue.qml

SubType_CodedValue.qml

Alternatively, you can download the following 3.2 version of the app in Player or download AppStudio 3.2

https://www.arcgis.com/home/item.html?id=b1716e4e5db8455b811d8a1b2b4f86b8

Nakul

0 Kudos
jaykapalczynski
Frequent Contributor

Perfect THANKS!!!!!

0 Kudos