How to control Android back button?

Jump to solution
06-04-2020 07:37 PM
SeanKim
New Contributor III

Hi everyone,

I am trying to figure out how I can handle the Android phone's back button behaviour. Does anybody have any experience with this? I found that there's a way to implement using 'App' QML type, but it shows 'currently under review' and doesn't works.

Thanks,

Sean

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Kim,

Thank you for asking the question in our GeoNet community. AppStudio templates support for Android back button. I will recommend you to download our template such as Map Viewer template from the AppStudio Desktop > New App > Templates and search for Qt.Key_Back. For example, the following code snippet demonstrations how do we control the Android back button in the Map Viewer template. 

Thanks,

Tina 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Kim,

Thank you for asking the question in our GeoNet community. AppStudio templates support for Android back button. I will recommend you to download our template such as Map Viewer template from the AppStudio Desktop > New App > Templates and search for Qt.Key_Back. For example, the following code snippet demonstrations how do we control the Android back button in the Map Viewer template. 

Thanks,

Tina 

SeanKim
New Contributor III

Hi Tina,

Thanks for the reply. I put the logic in the source code and works perfect.

Cheers,

Sean

0 Kudos