How to add multiple feature services to an app studio quick report

10-30-2017 07:16 PM
JosephPlessis1
New Contributor
Currently I am using a quick report template to create a native application for collecting wildlife data but i hit a brick wall.
So Right now i can create a template for say elk,deer and moose. And i can report the following:
The number of males, the number of females and number of young. But standard reporting for moose,deer and elk is different and i would like to use more scientific terms related to each individual species.
For elk i would like to say: Number of bulls(spike), number of bulls(2-5 spike) number of bulls (6 spike plus), number of cows, number of  calfs.
For moose I would like to say: Number of Bulls, number of cows, number of calfs
For deer I would like to say: number of bucks, number of does, number of fawns.
SO what i am asking is if templates within the same feature class can have different fields to report different information into. 
Is this possible? 
I tried creating a different feature class for each species but realized a different url service is created for each layer meaning that wont work because i can only attach one url service to the app.
or is it possible that there is a way to run more than one URL service off this application???
any help is greatly appreciated!
0 Kudos
2 Replies
nakulmanocha
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Joseph,

Could you please go ahead and log an enhancement request with the Esri Technical support team for AppStudio Quick report template to support multiple feature layers within the app?

Thanks

Nakul

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there,

We are introducing the multi-feature layer support. Please refer to this geonet comment

Thank you.

Tina

0 Kudos