Hiding fields in Quick Report template

Jump to solution
02-03-2020 11:41 PM
KrishV
by
Occasional Contributor III

Hi All,

I have created a feature view and hide few fields using "Set View Definition". I checked the rest service and Fields are not visible. 

When I used this feature view service in quick report template, all the fields (in Hosted Feature Layer) are visible. Is there anyway I can hide few fields in Quick Report Template.

Thanks,

Krish

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ErwinSoekianto
Esri Regular Contributor

Krish,

I can not reproduce this issue, I am able to use both hosted feature layer and the hosted feature layer view, and only show the fields that set to be shown on the respective layer. 

Perhaps, if you are using the same app you need to Reset the app to make sure to get the latest changes from the feature layer schema? Go to "Hamburger" menu > Settings > Reset. 

Thank you,

Erwin

View solution in original post

2 Replies
OrloDennison
New Contributor III

Hi Krish

You can hide fields by editing the QuickReportApp.qml around line 1034 in version 4.0. Just keep adding to the string the fields you wish to hide. Field names are case sensitive.

if(fields[i].editable===true && fields[i].name!=root.typeIdField && fields[i].name!="field1" && fields[i].name!="field2") {

Cheers,

Orlo

ErwinSoekianto
Esri Regular Contributor

Krish,

I can not reproduce this issue, I am able to use both hosted feature layer and the hosted feature layer view, and only show the fields that set to be shown on the respective layer. 

Perhaps, if you are using the same app you need to Reset the app to make sure to get the latest changes from the feature layer schema? Go to "Hamburger" menu > Settings > Reset. 

Thank you,

Erwin