Geodatabase Default Values Fail to Load

12-22-2020 10:08 PM
DustinBaumbach1
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

I have noted that quick report ver. 4.4 is failing to load default values located within my geodatabase. I have specified default values in my geodatabase created in ArcGIS Pro that are not loading in the attributes page of my quick report. Is this an error? or is there an easy fix to this issue that I am missing?

Thank you,

Dustin

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ErwinSoekianto
Esri Regular Contributor

@DustinBaumbach1 

Can you share the feature layer so that we can troubleshoot? Maybe something like this is best to work Esri Technical Support, so that we can troubleshoot and log a bug if that is the case. 

Thank you,

Erwin. 

0 Kudos
DustinBaumbach1
Occasional Contributor

Hi @ErwinSoekianto,

The feature layer can be accessed using the following link: https://services1.arcgis.com/JXBurs0uwQlwOiHt/arcgis/rest/services/Nesting_Test/FeatureServer 

Turtle Gender is the field where the default is located and should be set to "Female". Please let me know if I should log this as a bug so I can log it right away.

Thank you,

Dustin 

0 Kudos
DustinBaumbach1
Occasional Contributor

Hi @ErwinSoekianto,

I wanted to check-in to see if you have had a chance to look into this issue? I have also filed a request with technical support, so they should also be contacting you eventually.

I hope you and your team have had a Merry Christmas.

Thank you,

Dustin

0 Kudos